Send As SMS
-->

THE CHILD

Picture Gallery
Growing Up
Growing Up 2
Growing Up 3
1st Birthday
2nd Birthday
3rd Birthday
Sick Baby
Climbing Stairs
Christmas 2004
The First Dance
Cancer discovery
Transfer to PCMC

COMFORT MY MOM

send an e-mail to


prayed for Py? e-mail your mailing address to:
delisyus @ gmail . com

LEAVE KIND WORDS


GIVE HELP

Kythe Foundation
Cancer Warriors
Save Jack Simbulan
World Vision
Give a Life
PGH
Project Brave Kids


HELPFUL LINKS

RX Pinoy
Fight Cancer
Health for Life
Philhealth Info
PGH
H.O.P.E.
FAD Inc.
Asian Health Outreach Foundation
MAX Foundation
Parallel Universes

PAST POSTS

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008

Credits Given

Powered By: Blogger
Pictures At:Photobucket and SmugMug

Layout By:Trina & Hajira

Modified by:MOI

|| Monday, January 29, 2007 ||

FRESH TEARS

Last Thursday night found me dreading the weekend, thinking that Saturday is January 27, which will mark Py's first month of having passed away.

And I was beset with loneliness again.

And tears.

And then numbness.

Come Saturday, my husband's uncle also passed away. The date of his passing was not lost to my family, and my husband's family... and we all agreed we hated the number 27 now.

And as usual in deaths, stories of Tito Robert's last moments are repeated again and again... and I and my husband couldn't help comparing it to Pyro's.

And at the mass last night, seeing the coffin and the lights and the flowers and remembering how, a month ago, I was looking at a coffin and lights and flowers too, I broke down.

I was quieted by my husband with a joke that people might think am his uncle's mistress, because I was crying more than his wife and kids were.

But oh, the pain of remembrance. And the realization yet again that you're getting farther and farther away from a reality where a loved one existed.

*~*

Tito Robert gifted us with money just 2 weeks ago, part of which we intended to use for the PCMC thing in honor of Py. And now he's also gone.

*~*

Relating these to my brother, one cannot help but note the sadness in his eyes. And when I gave him chocolate versions of the milk pellets his son used to love eating (somethingw e could only get from Thailand), his eyes misted.

This coming Sunday is Pyro's 40th day.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com