COMFORT MY MOM
send an e-mail to
LEAVE KIND WORDS
|| Thursday, January 19, 2006 ||Unfortunately for us, and for Py, his high fever resulted in a decision to postpone his surgery.
So now, we wait again... while doctors consult if, in the event his fever doesn't subside (again, the fever seems to be the result of the tumor growth pushing/dislocating certain chest bones and his heart), they will risk surgery.
So, we wait again...